One day, while I was eating cucumber soup, I thought that I could prepare a salad with diffrent cucumbers. Most often I serve cucumber misery, which is too typical. I came up with an interesting combination – 3 types of cucumber. Pickled, gherkin and raw green. I treated them with the grater. The result is worthy.
|Prep time||~10 minutes||Cook time||–|
- 1 green cucumber
- 2 pickled cucumber
- 3 gherkin cucumber (korniszony)
- Kitchen knife
Method of preparing
- Peel the green cucumber.
- Pick out gherkins from pickle.
- Pick out pickled cucumbers from pickle and rinse them under running water.
- Grate cucumbers on grater/li>
- Season with pepper and mix.
Finished! Unusual salad with an unusual taste.
Enjoy your meal!