My today idea dinner for dinner is not healthy caloric bomb. I mean fried chees in very thick batter. But sometimes you have to eat something delicious and unhealthy to make life tastier
|Prep time||½ hour||Cook time||~15 minutes per piece|
|Yield:||2 – ∞ cheese cutlets|
- Several pieces of yellow cheese, 1 cm (0,39″) thick
- 2-4 eggs
- Bread crumbs and wheat flour in the ratio of 4: 1
- Pepper & salt
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Frying pan
A method of preparing
- OCut cheese into pieces 1 cm (0,39″) thick..
- Stir eggs in deep plate..
- Mix flour and bread crumbs in second deep plate. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Coat cheese piece in mixed bread crumbs and flour.
- Then put it into the eggs and coat the cheese in egg.
- Then sprinkle each side with flour and breadcrumbs.
- Repeat it at least twice more times.Batter have to be dense and thick. Cheese have to be covered all over its surface.
- Melt the margarine in the frying pan.
- Fry the chees on a low heat for about 5-7 imnutes on each side.
Finished! It can be served with chips and garlic sauce..
Enjoy your meal!