I wanted to make a kind of falafel using red beans, but during the creative process something went wrong and it didn’t go as I was expecting. It would be waste to get rid of the failed meal. I decided to bring it off and I prepared the red bean paste with garlic and onion. It turned out to be a good idea, because the paste is delicious. I invite you to try it yourself!
|Prep time||15 minutes||Cook time||10 minutes|
|Yield||1 medium bowl|
- 2 cans of red bean
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pepper and salt
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Pestle for potatoes
- Frying pan
- Garlic press
A method of preparing
- Strain the beans through a colander and toss in a bowl.
- Smash the red beans with pestle.
- Chop the onion to small cubes and toss in a bowl.
- Press the garlic into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix the ingredients.
- Heat the oil on the frying pan and fry the mixed paste. Stir it constantly for few minutes.
- Take out the paste of frying pan, and put it into the bowl with lid.
Finished! Paste turns out to be a great addition to salads or on bread.
Enjoy your meal!