Grilled sausage is a standard meal, because it is the easiest to put them in barbeque and to wait a moment. You can spice them up with special spices bought in shop, but better is self-made marinade. With marinade you can cover the crispy skin with delicious glaze. You need only few minutes to prepare it. I invite you to check the recipe!!
|Prep time||~5 minutes||Cook time||5-15 minutes|
- Several sausages
- ½ of a lemon
- 3 cloves of a garlic
- ½ glass of an oli
- 2 tea spoons of a basil
- 2 tea spoons of a soy sauce
- ½ tea spoon of a pepper
- Kitchen knife
- Garlic press
- Tea spoon
- Citrus juicer
A method of preparing
- Peel the garlic and press it into a glass of oil.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into the oil.
- Grind the basil in mortar, and add it into the glass.
- Season the marinate with soy sauce and pepper. Mix throughly
- Make shallow cuts in both sides of sausages and grease them with marinade.
- Put sausages on the barbeque.
- Periodically grease sausages with new layer of marinade.
Finished! Coated sausages have the best taste in the fresh air.
Enjoy your meal!